Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Well here we go

I am leaving in three hours.

Then my plane will take off around 1:30am. I am going back to China for a month. For both pleasure and business. I hope I don't have to go to the business stuff with my mom all the way because that would make me constantly moving from cities to cities for about 10 days. But then I feel kinda guilty if I don't go along with her because that is kinda selfish. But I really want to spend some time at one place where my family is at. Oh well we will see what happens.

As for today... The weather was really shitty. The shitiness finally subsided when the sun set. Now it is the common evening grey enveloped Los Angeles. It is as depressing as it gets. I am getting nervous and a bit excited. Nervous because I don't like to fly that much anymore. I don't know exactly why but I just hate the idea that every time you fly you are taking a small chance of peace out. Excited because I am about to fly to a place that is far far away. Even though I have been back once already but still it is something different and there is a certain level of mystery to it and that is exciting.

I hang out with Dodo today again. We ate a shit load of food then got an hour long pedicure. It was really good. I liked it. We bid our farewell and now I am back home again preparing my departure.

I would love to blog all the time overseas but internet connection might become inaccessible at places. Maybe I should just sit there and do lots thinking. Maybe I will have a freaking epiphany or something. I highly doubt that will happen but it is a thought. We will see what happens. This time, there are plenty objectives and lots uncertainties. It might be a good trip. I definitely hope it will turn out to be good. But I don't know.

As you can see I am rambling again. That is because I am nervous and excited. Well... I am gonna go keep packing now and hopefully I can keep the blogging up. Unfortunately, I already know that there won't be any exciting events per se. Mostly it'd be boring family stuff and most likely depressing since lots family members have serious health problems as I mentioned a couple posts before. But again we will see what happens. There won't be any clubbing or drunken nights. I hope the blog itself, would be at least interesting.

Peace.

5 comments:

JUSTIN said...

Keep us posted man!

jay said...

Hey, what I did when I was away was write some entries on my laptop as I thought of them and then uploaded them whenever I got a connection.

Have a great trip!

S.B. said...

Have a great trip!

mstpbound said...

have fun in china! i'm going back too...in two weeks! :) :) how can you sit for an hour long pedicure??? lol i would DIE of boredom.

Hamilton said...

Justin - no doubt.

Jay - yup that is whta I am doing. I used a thumb drive as my means to transfer posts from my laptop to desktops that have connection.

Billy - thank u!

Bound - I will still be in China by the time you come back too haha which city? The pedicure was interesting they some deep skin cleansing, removed blisters, did a footcial thing where they put those facial kinda mud on your feet. It was indeed too long...