Thursday, May 03, 2007

This is fucking hilarious.

I really hope he is gay. He is so dreamy. God yum..... Here is the link to the Brady Quinn and His Allegedly Slutty GF Post. Thanks Justin for posting those pix and enticed me enough to read this hilarious post. In order to entice others, I am gonna post some pix!!



Wooooot!!





Awww. so cute






To enjoy the article you can simple click on those links which direct you to Kissing Suzy Kolber Blog. It is so good and freaking hilarious.

Source: Kissing Suzy Klber Blog, all images are taken off from that site. I do not own any rights to these images.

2 comments:

Jules said...

My favorite is the first pic. How come two guys are grabbing the black guys crotch? Is he that huge that there's plenty for both? And what's with McGreedy Hands there grabbing TWO crotches?

Soul Seared Dreamer said...

I saw those on Justin's blog (Guy From Chicago) - the ones with the guys feeing each other up.

Brilliantly entertaining pictures those are!