Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Yummy Summer is Coming!!



Well, finally thanks to Dan The Man that I can post this video now hahaha. There is nothing between me and my sexy eye candy hunks!!! Not even the almighty youtube!

I particularly love this show because I like: 1. D&G's sex appeal, 2. Summer wear, and 3. the music choice. It is a remix of Madonna's song. I am not a big fan of Madonna "gasp" I know. But I am just not. However, I think this song after remix works perfectly for this summer wear show. Anyway, Chad White opened it, so yummy.... lol. enjoy. It is raining man!

4 comments:

Brechi said...

LOL. thanks for that.

jay said...

Sigh, summer year round must be awesome. I swear I must move to either Miami or LA or San Diego.

Hamilton said...

san diego is too chill, miami , pssh tooooo hot. when global warming comes u will be the first one to get pan dried in the south beach. LA for the WIN!!!

Phil said...

Cool. :]