Sunday, May 06, 2007

Finals!!

Just busy with finals lately. Hmm.. actually I am busy wasting time then busy procrastinating lol... I have finished two finals so far. I think they went just ok.

In my strategy class, there were 130 multiple choices and we had 1 hour and 50 mins to do them. So that is like 36 seconds to complete each question. It was pretty intense. I remembered that I was pretty fast in the beginning and then toward the last 30 I just felt that I was brain dead. I couldn't register whatever that I was reading.

On Friday after one night of grueling study, grueling because I was procrastinating lol, I think I did alright on the final. Even though I guessed bunch of them but it seems like others were guessing too. Oh well we will see what happens.

Tomorrow I got another final. I haven't start studying yet lol talk about procrastinating. I wanted to do it yesterday, however, I had training in the afternoon. Man, working out has never been harder since I stopped working out for almost 2 weeks since final study hit my schedule. We did lots upper body practices and I wanted to puke in the shower. But then I felt really good afterward now I can't go back in again. So after that I went to get a pedicure which was my first time ever. I kinda liked it. I would really love it if they combine this with foot massage session. So I can just sit there talking and enjoy an hour of relaxation. But too bad it was just a pedicure. I did see an very very twinky boy walked in with his female friend. It was quite an eye candy for it. He was gay for sure... Didn't expect to see a boy like that at that kinda place haha. After that my friend and I went to eat then I played God of War II on her PlayStation 2 for like a long time. When I got home I developed this huge headache. That didn't stop me from linger around though. lol, I chatted with my mom for 1 hour about random things, such as how I hated my chin which is apparently the courtesy of my dad and how people change over time etc. It was a great conversation and we both laughed really hard. When I got back to my room I proceeded to play video games with friends online lol~~~~~ omg. Today I am so going to regret all those activities!!

Anyway, just a run down, nothing too much worth mentioning. Ah, I am going to study now. Hopefully I can really start my studying haha.

4 comments:

S.B. said...

I don't miss finals at all. Best of luck to you though!!!

Hamilton said...

thanks billy!

Jules said...

good luck, good luck, good luck Hammie!!! I'll be thinking about you as your brain starts to melt!

Hamilton said...

lol thank you! It is 4:00am now I am heading home!