Monday, May 28, 2007

Blogger is fucked, well maybe my internet is fucked

I can't read any blogspot blogs anymore. It is weird considering the first two days I could still read most of them. But it's been two days that I can't load any blogspot blogs anymore. However, I can still log on blogger and post!!! Talking about being frustrated. Also, I can't read any comments either.

The trip has been quiet. I mean, it is interesting to see how people's mind works when you are in a different environment. Here with the family, the goodie goodie kinda strict family, all I see is the traditional family, the a good kind of Chinese middle class family should be. In this environment, I am very calm and I "gasp" read "gasp" during the day. I am on my second novel by Chuck right now.

The weather is so nice out today. Big fancy clouds are resting in the sky. I don't know. I think fat lazy clouds make people lazy too. It's been raining for the past three days so today is the first day that I see blue sky. I really want to have a jog in a park or a hike on the mountain nearby. But since my cousin is busy with her studying and I don't really know the direction well. I am gonna just keep myself busy at home I guess.

Yeap, as you can see, all I can talk about is the fat clouds and sky, it is how uneventful each day has been. It is just kinda nice, quiet, and calm here. I was talking about drinking and partying with my cousin and it is funny how distant those things seem to be right now in this kind of chill environment. So far so good. It is chill I like it, but if it never changes, I will go fucking nuts.

7 comments:

Jeff said...

maybe they are being blocked? your isp?

jay said...

I'm pretty sure they're being blocked.

mstpbound said...

china internet is weird. they censor all sorts of things...

JUSTIN said...

Sometimes it's really nice to just relax and do nothing, but after a few days, I would be climbing the walls.

mstpbound said...

post! post!

jay said...

Agreed. POST POST! lol.

Anonymous said...

How much have you got on your computer? Recently I was unable to send email or post blog entries but this changed once I deleted a lot of stuff (i.e files that had been saved on CD) and then viola, I was able to send again and post. Its not always the IP! Just a thought.