Sunday, May 13, 2007

Happy Mother's Birthday

It is Mother's Day.

We celebrated with my Aunt's family by having a big dinner together. The food was great and everyone was happy. My cousin is due in 4 weeks so she would be a mother soon too.

I didn't get my mom gifts till this morning haha. I called up my friend and went to the mall. I am always a fast shopper. I will just buy whatever catches my eyes. So we went to Northstrom and I bought her a Marc Jacob's gift bag. It was a big bottle of lotion, perfume, body butter and a small container of pure perfume. It was pretty good deal since the pure perfume and body butter were literally free. Then we went to buy roses. We picked out 4 dozen of roses. They were pink, white, yellow and red. We wrapped them into two vases for my mom and my friend's mom. It looked really good. I mean there is always a special connection between woman and flowers. Roses were a good deal actually but still in my humble opinion I think they are utterly useless and such waste of money. I paid 65 dollars for 28 of them. So a bit over two dollars each. Oh well whatever makes my mom happy.

Happy she was. She was so touched when she saw the roses. I was a bit confused because apparently the Marc Jacobs stuff supposed to be more of an attention getter. But then I remembered that she hasn't been updated with all these labels. I had to actually explain who Marc Jacob was. But overall she loved them all. Well especially the roses.

Ah my mom is really nice. I really appreciate everything she does for me and she has done a lot. I just wish that she could be cool with gays then everything would be perfect. But oh well she is perfect enough haha.

Happy mother's day!

2 comments:

Jeff said...

most would appreciate flowers more- as they supposedly come with more thought.

mstpbound said...

i hope you can come out to your mom one day! :) i like your blog...keep updating!