Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Some Shopping

Since I am leaving, and it is summer I did a little bit shopping. I mean who doesn't want to go shopping. I know, gays and shopping, who typical. Whatever, because I really don't think it has to do anything with being gay. I know plenty guys who loving shopping. Ok I should stop explaining now. I just sound gayer and gayer by the second.

Anyways, I didn't buy too much stuff since I am in financial crisis lately. I bought four items in Hollister at the mall for about 120 bucks. Now bad deal at all.

Hollister is a way superior brand compared to AnF now. AnF used to be good, well as good as it could be, like Hollister. Casual, all American, good graphic designs, less bold boring logos, and competitive price. The whole combination worked. Now AnF is just a very over priced and under-designed brand. It lost its appeal and edge per se. The business model is going after those of Gucci, Dior and Marc Jacobs. But guess what, AnF is not Gucci, Dior and Marc Jacobs. Their inventory system is very lagging and cost management is horrible.

Oh well, I digress.

So Hollister is whatever that AnF isn't doing and whatever Hollister is doing fits the business model, and most importantly their targeted consumer very well. Cheap, casual design and nice material.

I bought the following items:

I like American brands like this because despite I got a 6'1'' frame, I am still perfectly fitted in Medium sizes. Also, I really am glad now that I own those plaid shorts. I always wanted those shorts but once upon a time, I tried a pair on and it destroyed my confidence completely. I had to get sizes that are 34 and above and I could BARELY BARELY squeeze myself in a pair of 34 waist back then. Even when I squeezed myself in those sizes, I still looked very out of proportion. But now HAR HAR HAR, I still have some space when I am wearing a pair of 32 comfortably. I actually look skinny in them LOL~~~~~ Ok enough self indulging it is so disgusting I know. lol~~~~ Working out!!! YEAY.

Also I bought all white Ts because I have a lot of other colors. The only color that I really don't have is white. So white here it comes!!!!!


Update:

I just bought two albums on iTune. I was bored and I thought that it'd be nice to listen to some new cds on the airplane. I already got Snow Patrol and Modest Mouse for my trip to explore. Now I added these two albums.


Also, I bought a single, the Bittersweet Symphony. I love that song, it is so bitter and sweet.

4 comments:

about a boy said...

i need to get the new maroon 5. nice clothes!

mstpbound said...

haha i love how you try to justify your shopping :D :D :D i do it too :P at least you're normal sized, so you can actually find clothes -_-'''

S.B. said...

Let us know how the new Maroon 5 album is. Their new song is awesome.

JUSTIN said...

Hey Man, if I don't talk to you before you leave, have a safe flight.

Oh, and slick threads!