Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Jesus, I am sleeping too late...

It's becoming a habit now. A very bad habit in fact.

I have been sleeping around 4-5 in the morning now. I think it all started since the last two weeks that I went out partying along with school stuff my whole biological clock is just kinda messed up.

Today I woke up around 1:30pm skipped my first class. Finance, whatever, I got an A in my last test so I think it is not that bad. The second class was also finance, but since there was no homework due or test coming up I promptly skipped it to prepare my presentation for my last class of the day. My group did a case on Airborne ExpressMail, and I handled the recommendation section which was the longest part of the entire presentation. My speaking length was projected to be 15-20mins whereas the entire presentation was 40 mins. It didn't matter, I actually don't mind do public speaking if the stuff I am talking about also is interesting to me. I learned that when you do public speaking just think that people in the audience are absolutely retards and that would make the entire presentation much easier. It definitely works I suggest all of you give this tactic a try.

I got a bit nervous right before our presentation started but when I started to speak I calmed down and picked up the pace. I spoke really fast and luckily was also coherent and precise. One thing I did horribly when I was practicing was talking in circles. I couldn't get out of some of the points I am trying to make. But I guess the pressure at live presentation forced me to be precise and move on to the next point in a rather efficient fashion. The result was pretty good so far. I threw in a lot of the academic terms that were in the recent chapters we learned such as "integrated cost leadership differentiation and related constrained diversification corporate level strategies". I even made up acronyms for our business objectives and they came out to be pretty nice. One was Operation Ripped and the other one was Operation Sole. None of the other groups have done this. Hopefully this extremely cheesy but unique move would give us some extra points. One good response was that after the presentation, the rebuttal team was almost questionless. That is always a good sign. However, I didn't see too much emotion on the professor's face. So we didn't really know whether or not he was satisfied. We will find out on Wednesday anyway. As for now, I AM DONE~~~

Today was a pretty chill day. After the class, I really wanted to hang out with the super smart and cute kid in my group. Let's call him D. D wasn't the particularly hot boy people would normally drool over. I mentioned this before. But he was just so passionate, smart, and have real concerns that I think he was just so incredibly attractive. You know for a fact that he is going to be a leader that will matter to the world in some way. Like CEO of GM, i mean hell as the largest tech company, they may be responsible for our survival. lol. man I drift off too easily. Anyway, I just really wanted to hang out with him and he and his friends seem to know how to party as well.... Heard that his friend was Christina Aguilera's boy toy... hmm yums lol~~~ But yeah all I thought about was going to chill with him a bit after class. But another friend of mine wouldn't leave me alone. So basically I had to ditch D for my other friend whom I didn't really want to hang out with this afternoon. Then I just felt kinda grumpy. Like a secret date of mine has been blindly robbed. I texted him later asking him where he was and he texted me back saying he was at his apt. I then texted back asking what he was up to and then he texted back telling me that have fun with my meeting etc and he would call me tomorrow regarding our 30 pages long paper. Ok we had a GREAT conversation regarding the case (Netflix), even though it was academically related, we had a great converstaion and hit it off really well. But I always hoped that he would call me regarding going to a bar or a club or house party or something instead of a freaking paper. I know he is straight and all but would love to a have a friend like this. God I am turning into a creepy stalker!!...Oh well.. At least D is going to stay in LA where as L is going to freaking San Francisco!!! I probably should stop drooling over straight guys too...

Then I had the gay meeting. Watched some DVD. We were supposed to talk about the stereotypes in shows such as Queer as Folk and the L World. There is some stereotype for sure. But I didn't want to really discuss since it was just one of those old discussions that would go absolutely nowhere. However I did noticed that how the L World was much more boring. The entire episode was 40 mins long and 30 of which was talking. The sex scene was a measly 30 seconds long. SO LAME......

After all these uneventful events. I stopped by Dodo's house, enjoyed some old fashioned heart warming chilling between two best friends. Plus I got to play God of War II on easy mode. lol... I suck at video games but I like to play. By contrast, her boyfriend was always so serious about a piece of shitty video game. That would never make sense to me. He didn't wash the dishes, instead, he played God of War, so Dodo was pissed. I guess no sex for them tonight lol~~~~

Ah.. it is 5:20am already T_T.....

No comments: