Monday, February 12, 2007

Peeling

Ok, this is actually a bit disgusting. But I know for a fact that I am not alone on this one. My hands peel during spring and fall. They get really dry and every morning after a hot shower, the skins are coming off by little pieces. The processes naturally stops in about 2 months or so into the season and then I will have perfect smooth skin again. I have very good skin. lol yes sound conceited, but it is true. It is soft and silky. I have never had any major skin problem like breakouts etc. Throughout my teenager years, I would get a pimple here and there but that is about it. Overall my skin is really healthy. But I don't know what is the deal with my hands. It just have this thing going on twice a year. I feel like a snake! Anyway, kinda random haha.

2 comments:

about a boy said...

you are all alone in this one. gross! kidding! it passes.

S.B. said...

Don't worry, I get something similar where during the start of winter, my hands get very dry, and chapped. My dermatologist called it some fancy name, which I am not going to evern TRY to type.

Vaseline Intensive Care is my best friend during that time! And after a while, it all gets better!