Sunday, March 25, 2007

Random thoughts

I just saw a short video clip of Mercedes-Benz fashion show. It was Diane Von Furstenburg's fall collection. I wouldn't even know who the hell this old bitch was but thanks to my ex, I now do know who she is. She is supposed to be THE designer who designed something called "wrap around dress", whatever that is, and apparently this thing made her incredibly rich and respected in the fashion industry.

The reason I brought this up is because you see, my ex was the chief designer at Diane Von and he moved to LA for another boutique designer called David Meister. I could totally image that he chats up with that old fox with their exotic Spanish accent and talk about how next season girls can look like a vase of flowers. Anyway... the point is not that I miss him or anything, it is just that I still do not know how I ended up sleeping with him... People are six degrees apart aren't they, just random stuff...

No comments: