Monday, July 30, 2007

A random and lazy week

Yeap this week has been pretty chill. No interviews whatsoever and as I mentioned before, only theme parks and beaches parts of my duty. I was like on the mission mode to relax and have fun. My extreme laziness, irregular sleeping hours, and bad diet were pretty addictive. hehe. human nature to be lazy eh?

My cousin's family is leaving on the 1st. I am kinda sad about it. I like her family. Her husband used to work in the same company as my mom did so I got to know them both when I was fairly young. My nephew is pretty cute. Loud, stupid, annoying at times but overall a very bright young guy. I hope they would decide to stay in America after their trip back to China. But there is a good chance that they won't since according to my cousin, her mother-in-law is very unreasonable and bossy and she wants her grandson back in China to be with her. Beh... crazy old lady.

Anyways, due to this uncertainty, I tried my best to hang out with them as much as I can. My friend just came back from Hong Kong and she really wanted to go clubbing or something. Well her words are "hang out" but she loves clubbing style nightlife, so I am sure it will be something along that line if we do hang out. But since I am really devoted to my family right now I didn't even call her back. She is leaving this friday too! I feel kinda bad. But oh well we will definitely go out at least once. Same to another friend of mine who just got back to the U.S. from a trip too. But I guess sometimes family comes first!

I dont know, lately I really do feel like going out again. I have been disconnected since I came back. First job hunting, then my family's visit. I kinda want to hit the nightlife scene again. But this time I am really not that interested in the straight clubs anymore. Hopefully, my job hunting, and social life can get back in order fast. After my cousin's family leaves, I would probably feel kinda empty for a bit. I mean all of sudden there are three less people living in your house and one of them is a loud 8 year old, it is kinda hard to adjust back in a way haha.

Oh by the way, despite the fact that I really do not like Harry Potter, I saw it today. OF course taking my little nephew. Our original plan was to see The Simpsons. But the line, I mean the line for people who already have tickets, are enormous. It went around the block! So we switched to Harry Potter. Since my nephew can only speak French fluently I am afraid that he didn't quite get the movie. It is ok though, I think for him, the best part of a movie is the popcorn. He has a keen interest in popcorns. His apetite for popcorn is also unbelievable. I am sure he will eat that shit till he pukes. I mean he already did that to Mc Donald -_-... Back to the movie, I guess I can see why the fans would love the movie. However, for a person who never read a single Harry Potter book, I just think it is whatever. It is not bad but it is not something that is absolutely memorable. Almost like a Pirates 3, but less expensive to make, and less sexual elements.

Anyways, I guess this is a post dedicated to my family haha. We will see what happens next week. Sigh... they are leaving!!!

4 comments:

Brechi said...

Enjoy them while you have them!

mstpbound said...

1. harry potter is INFINITELY better than the drivel that is Pirates of the Caribbean.
2. hahaha i remember what it was like to eat something that you liked until you puked...as a kid, of course. :D another reason why i was a FAT KID. -__-'''
3. your cousin speaks french? that's like instant +3 on the hotness scale of 1-10. yes yes i know he's 8. i'm just saying...when he's like, 18, he'll be hot. :D

Hamilton said...

no dude, totally.

If he stays in the U.S. I am gonna make him a little pimp and his pimping ways would start at his early ages.

I will make him practice French even though it is kinda hard here but I will not let him just forget. I find people who can speak French very hot and you should see the chicks at USC... They kinda just melt.

Also he's good at swimming so I will make him studying surfing. He already showed a keen interest in the sea so that shouldn't be a problem.

Then I will take him to learn hiphop dancing.

Plus he knows a little bit TaeKwondo, so the martial art education shall be continued as well.

In addition, he should play football. Yes. mu hahaha

god sucks to be my kid I guess

mstpbound said...

what! what! HOW am i DIRTY! @___@!!!