Saturday, July 14, 2007

hmmm so tired

It is 1:00pm already and I just woke up.

I took my cousin's family to Disneyland on Thursday. It was a lot of fun to say the least. We left our home at 11 and arrived Disneyland just a bit before 12. The traffic wasn't too horrible which was good. Once we got to the park we decided to buy a two day pass so that we can enjoy one park at a time. Of course the first day was for the main theme park. My nephew was hyper the whole trip. I really wonder how an eight year old gets so much energy. He didn't only walk with us, take ride, and wait in line but also jumped up and down every other step. I swear to god kids need to be studied.

Anyways, long story short, we did all the major rides in the main park except for the new Finding Nemo Submarine. The line was about 1 hour and 30 mins and there was no fast pass. The line remained that long till 11:00pm. So yeah, it was amazing how people were so determined to see that ride.

This wasn't my first time to Disneyland anymore but it was my first time watching firework and fantastimic show. It was really amazing. Even at age of 23, I still really appreciated their imagination, creativity, and the tremendous effort that has been exerted in the show.

We left the park around 12:00am when the park closed and I haven't felt that tired for a long time. Too bad that I had to wake up around 8 the second morning to do an interview. So yeah, the exhaustion from Thursday wasn't bad at all since it was so much fun but Friday was just a drag. Now that I can say I am finally recovered a bit.

Probably gonna hit up gym later and eat, damn it, I am so hungry.

3 comments:

jay said...

I wanna go to Disneyland! LOL.

Kids have no worries or fears. There's not much expected of them at that age. As soon as puberty hits however we begin the rite of passage.

Anonymous said...

oh that sounds like a action pak day...i wen to the HK one and its so crap...the american is the best and biggest your guys go all out..OMG fireworks
good luck with your interview ^^

mstpbound said...

i want to go to Disneyland too! :D yea kids have so much energy because they don't have to cook three meals, worry about money or lack thereof, a job, their social network, etc etc etc. sigh. to be a kid again...