Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Update

Yeah it is gonna be a not so special update kinda post. I am not dead.


Nothing much is going on really... As I said in my last post, I am not going to post anything new unless there is something interesting (non-recruiting) going on. It's been quiet actually.

I got a new PS3 game, Ninja Gaiden Sigma. This game is visually stunning and yet excruciatingly painful to play due to its difficulty. I am not stuck at Chapter 3 Storage Room Challenge. It is pretty cool that I can fairly quickly chop off enemies' head in the beginning but as soon as the black ninja appears, I am swarmed and killed. My fingers kinda hurt from all the button smashings. But at least I know I will be playing this game for a while and not too much at a time since I kinda gave up after the 15th death at the same place.

My cousin's family is going to Las Vegas tomorrow. Sigh... so jealous. I wanted to go but I got two interviews the last minute so I will be doing those for the next two days instead of getting my games on in Las Vegas. GOOODDDDDDd...... But at least there is something that I am looking forward to this weekend. I will be at the beach with some friends, then drive up to Simi Valley and drink some beer and play some pool at Yankee Doodles at night, then head back to her home and watch a movie or something. Should be fun.

--

Today bunch bloggers had a chatroom session on AIM. It is pretty interesting. A lot of usual suspects. It was interesting also because that most of us were kinda in the closets lol~~~. A lot of us have girls as interest on our facebook. As K commented "how does it feel to be in the closet, isn't it fun"? Indeed. lol... It was fun, thanks for everyone who shamelessly flirted their night away. J.R. Justin namely....

Also shoutout to MSTP Bound, thanks for discussing deep throat in detail with me on the phone. It was a good learning experience and I def had resonance with you and it was absolutely enlightening.

That is all for me tonight.

Laters.

5 comments:

jay said...

What interesting phone conversations you have!

Anonymous said...

wow a ps3 is the game fun or challenging?
good luck with your interviews ^^

Soul Seared Dreamer said...

Yes interesting phone conversations indeed.

mstpbound said...

omg, yea i remember that conversation! :P hey, i wanna be in on the aim conversation next time, haha. and i can't believe you can still play a game after you've died 15 times in the SAME SPOT. omg. how persistent... ;p

Anonymous said...

I love having our cirlce of Closetted bloggers. But you know some will have to be left out because I am not planning to saty in the closet much longer.

Though, I will always be a fan of closeted bloggers.