Wednesday, August 01, 2007

A lonely morning!

Sigh, a month never seems to pass by so fast.

My cousin's family finally left yesterday and it really felt like they have only been here for two weeks. I wish that they could have stayed longer, but alas don't we all wish for a lot of things that just don't go our way in our lives. At least, I can still hope that they come back soon. They should decide where they want to live rather soon. Within three months I would say.

This morning, I just didn't feel like waking up. When I finally did, it felt so quiet, hollow, and lonely. There was no 8 year old running around laughing, climbing, and calling me uncle anymore. The house went back to what it used to be. I guess change sometimes is really good.

--

This morning, the recruiter called me again to touch base. He didn't anything except to tell me to call him back. When I did, he told me that he would give me a final answer latest this Friday for sure now. I just don't feel too good about this constant push back. But it doesn't matter now, two more days I will have an answer. The person who referred IMed me today right after I talked to the recruiter by coincidence. She thought that this was a good thing since they did my reference check and background check. Let's hope she is right because I really just want to start working now.

--

I haven't worked out forever, and I know my muscle mass is declining. Even though I still can't see the big difference in the mirror yet, I can definitely feel it.

Life seems to be on hold before my job is settled. I need money for everything and I almost need that job to have motivation. This kind of uncertainty is just too daunting.

--

There are many things that I think would make great blog entries. A lot of my thoughts and opinions were from my conversations with friends, bloggers and random people. However, I just felt a bit unnecessary and lazy to do the entries. My mind is still on my job and my family atm. I guess till things start to really change in essence, my blog will probably remain kinda boring and dry.

No comments: