Saturday, July 07, 2007

Interesting

I even voted for it of course! haha. I can't believe that time has passed so fast. The result is already out. The new seven wonders of the world are:










Also, I saw Transformer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It was SOO GOOD. It was absolutely action packed AND funny. I love it! Compared to the incompetent Pirate of Carribeans 3, which gave us too much foreplay and no cum shot, transformers was mindblowing from the beginning to the end! Did I mention that I freaking love Transformers!!! I hope they make another one... ah, so cool. I think the kid who played Sam, Shia, is going to be so famous this year. Ah.. the girl is actually smoking hot too lol.
Go get your tickets and see Tranformers!

2 comments:

Got Busted said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Got Busted said...

I'm cheering for China.

I also saw Transformers days ago. Love it soso much. I told my friends that I hope I can have a car just like the yellow one in the movie, of course, it got to have the transform function. I'm so crazy on it...lol

Looking forward to them making another movie...