Sunday, April 20, 2008

The Sunday Blue

At least it is no longer sunday anxiety attack. I remember when I was like 7-10 years old, every Sunday night I would get anxiety attacks. I hated school and it just felt like a long road in hell that has no end. 


Now it is just blue because everything is so routine. Life goes through a factory that only produces repeated motions. It is just this close to feel like the robotic virtual reality that was created in Matrix. Gah........

You know Mariah Carey's new cd is growing on me a bit. But still, her amazing voice is at times quite an endurance exercise for my ears. I can only handle so much high pitched fierceness. 

Oh yeah I spent like 3 hours watching hip hop choreography on youtube and wishing my body is not a piece of log. 

---

Weekend kinda passed by unnoticed. I was supposed to go somewhere on Friday night but ended up chilling at home. 

On Saturday, I trained with my dear hot trainer in the morning and he killed my ass and legs. Then I got my much needed haircut. Spent 1 hour at a sunglasses store with my friend dodo ended up buying nothing, I wished I didn't have such giant head... nothing fits well. I wanted to buy a pair that is different from the one I am using, which is a pair of Prada one piece shield style. But all other styles aren't big enough... arg... We stuffed our faces with good food and then I went home waiting for my clubbing friends to call. But it turned out that they had contingent plans that they couldn't skip. Feeling lazy and a bit tired, I didn't want to stay up and wait till possibly as late as 1200 to head out to Weho. That would be just too much work for some dancing. 

To counsel to my damaged spirit, I started to listen to Kylie Minogue again. Only to find my spirit got damaged further because the music was so dance oriented -_-..

Went to fbuddy's place today. Hot actions whatnot.. but he went limp toward the end. That is a first... He's been always very hard and vigorous. Not today... Sigh... to accommodate his lack of passion, I had to help to finish the business and resulted a bad after taste of lube in my mouth. god... story of my life...  Stuffed my face again with Dodo today and I bought a cake for a friend of ours since it is his bday. 

Oh talking about awkwardness, Dodo's brother finally brought a girl home. Well this would be the second girl after he dumped his first long term gf since she cheated on him. His first girl after his breakup with the girlfriend was a hooker.... This one was at least a normal person. Dodo wouldn't mind. I mean everyone has to have sex; it is a normal demand. There was only one problem, that girl was a big moaner. Around 1:00am on Saturday, Dodo logged online and said,

"OMFG, OMGGGGGG!"

"what... sup, what is going on."

"you cannot believe what just happened. I am so fucking pissed. I have a COW in my house."

"hmm it is 1:00am what kinda shenanigans just happened? what cow..."

"my brother just called and asked me if I was going out, I mean it is 1200 why would I go out at this time you know. "

"dear god, he is bringing girls home."

"YEAH!!! and he told me just don't roam around the house. So I was like fine whatever, sex is normal. But guess what, about 5 mins later, I heard a cow! A COW!!"

"huh... you mean she moans very loudly?"

"you cannot believe it. It is so freaking loud. It is like she is turning into a beast in there. Sounded like a whore. So fucking gross. I do not need to hear this. So I slammed my door and they stopped. I thought that was that and got a bit relieved. 5 mins later they started again. She just won't stfu. Freaking moaning..."

"lol.... this is kinda funny actually... lol...."

"not funny, and I can hear the "clap clap clap" sound. SO FUCKING TWISTED. I don't want to know my brother is fucking a cow."

"god.. so harsh. hey at least he is good you know. and long lasting, it is all the good qualities, you should be proud."

"er.. enough said you aren't helping at all! argg."

Come on it is kinda funny right. lol... So today when we were stuffing our faces with curry chicken and soft bread, we talked about this again and laughed some more. ah so silly. 

---
Another week is over. Tens of thousands of gays just got blown, rimmed, fucked, drugged in palm springs. Another ecstatic orgy of loneliness. I wished I was there to be engulfed in that kind of mind fucking. But I actually wished more for an emotional harbor. Since the latter doesn't come easily, other indulgences appear to be more desirable at this moment...

6 comments:

Unknown said...

you went to sunday school? what is that? church stuff?
i can understand that life is getting boring cause you wake up and do the same things day in day out experts for sex as it doesnt always happen LOL
you know those dancer are soo good cause they are trained and practice so much it takes over their life....but i dont think that your body is a log...you should be more positive...anyways you are at least working to what you want your body to be at when more then you can say about me...im not fat or anything its just dont want to, cause it always about maintaining it which i dont always do. there is no motivation...what motivated you?
---
lol loud moaner like a cow LOL
---
yeh but remember that nothing that is worth having doesnt come easy...dont you think? But I know finding someone that meets your needs is hard…..the key word FINDING…lol

Christopher said...

LMAO at the cow story...especially the clap clap clap sound!!!

Oh, I have a giant head too, so I can sooo relate to the prob with glasses.

Hamilton said...

Trung,

Nah, I was having anxiety attack for Monday's classes. The thought of returning school was just too much to handle (tmth lol...). That is how bad it was...

For me, it is not boring really. It is the certainty of routines that kinda replaced the uncertainty of life, which is probably the best part of the birth deal.

My motivation for workout is my trainer. I hired a trainer and once you pay that much for motivation, trust me you will show up. And once you keep doing it for a while it becomes a habit of your own.

Chris,

I want to re-sculpture my head, I am sure they can use chainsaw to chisel it... god damn it.... U know narrow head is just way easier, you can wear all kindas hat, so that automatically brings in like 10 different looks, then you can have long hair, short hair, medium hair, that is another million look, then you can wear different kind of glasses, no matter how dorky they look, they would fit and still look decent. I look like a fucking panda omg...

dit said...

That is so true about getting anxious on Sunday evening. I also still get anxious about gong back to school when those ads start playing in the fall.

That is funny, She must have been a big moaner or what he was giving was really good. lol

Phoenix said...

LOL
You are too much.
That cow story is going to remain with me for a while still. I have a friend who does that to divert her attention from the fact that whatever is happening isnt that good to start with.
She is actually a screamer. I should tell her this story
God how i hate those clap clap sounds

Anonymous said...

Few things show your courage and pride like an American flag leather jacket. [url=http://www.elitwine.com]canada goose coats[/url] Proving that all brief encounters can leave a lasting impression. [url=http://www.sagoparap.org]canada goose chilliwack[/url] Rgikprmsl
[url=http://www.texsoco.com]canada goose parka[/url] Sewbyetfr [url=http://www.christianlouboutinonlineoutlet.co.uk]christian louboutin shoe sale[/url] rzrtemocq