Thursday, April 03, 2008




For those of you who read THIS. Enjoy his talent.

Yes I did call Rod and he was in Hawaii heading back to LA. We reconnected over AIM and seems that we are both in a good term. However, I am sure if I want to we can still become a couple but I am still not sure about it yet. Sigh, I wish I really liked him that way then I would be a hella happy man. He's got everything I would want in a BF. ok maybe not career wise.... but w/e I am stupid.

*seems like the embed video isn't loading, click on the window to load it on youtube website then you can see the video. for another visual treat, this is his new picture from Hawaii, god he is huge now. But he said he just lost weight wth....

1 comment:

Phoenix said...

I did read that post and here is my unbiased opinion. I think you are not so into him because he comes on a little too strong. There is no mystery there nothing to look forward too. You liked him more before you toched his [smile] living marble skin. But the thing is there was something to look forward to. After he was begging you to stay and putting on the guilt...you dont like me guilt trip.
Before all that I would think that you enjoyed the date and him.
What's my advice then? Dont go for it unless you are willing to meet him half way. He sounds like he is serious and you will only be left with the guilt of either not being serious or not liking him as much or whatever. Been there and it is thw worst possible situation.