Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Such suckiness

I am trying to install a windows xp on my mac book pro.  I got Parallel and I got an authentic copy of windows xp home edition. What don't I have? THE FREAKING CDKEY. This is so frustrating. I often see that box/book laying around here and there and now when I finally need it, it is no where to be found.  I just want to cry now.... Anyone has a Windows XP home edition cdkey to spare~~~~


I also got Grand Theft Auto 4 today but I am in no mood of playing it yet since the stupid Windows won't install on my Apple aRRGAargg. technology is so freaking annoying. 

5 comments:

Rebel Yankee said...

Just play the GTAIV, you need the release. :-)

dit said...

Awww, I am so sorry you are having computer troubles. I agree with Southern Boy, play the game. Forget about the box and it will appear.

I am so looking forward to playing this game. Let me know what ya think, K?

Hamilton said...

woot. dit ur coolness just went up like 50% in my book lol!!!

hey eric do you play at all? I got my windows installed and there are so many upgrades >_< just like life...

dit said...

lol, you make me laugh. We have an XBox 360 and play Rockband sometimes too.

Hamilton said...

that is so cool. I have yet tried any rock band/guitar hero games. I mean I think I would devote too much time on them if i have multiple games at one time. I have just a bit addictive personality so it is never good idea to put too many distractions around myself.
You should host a homo rock bank weekend or something. must be cool