Friday, April 18, 2008

Oh wow I am so in love with this song






Ok this post is getting longer and longer lol

In another music related event, I impulse shopped E=MC2 , the new Mariah Carey's album on itune. I have to say I am not all THAT impressed from the first round of listening. Maybe it would grow on me. I still like Bye Bye and Touch My Body the most. The gossip sites are reporting that this crazy bitch left fans who waited 8 hours in the cold. I saw her interview on Oprah from Redlasso too. She looks really nice but sometimes, you just want to ask, hmmm honey seriously?

Anywho~~~~ listen to some more kylie. I bought this song fro iTune too. lol~

1 comment:

mstpbound said...

1. i love this song too. how could one not? hot men and women with whips in stilettos and leather. :P

2. sorry i didn't pick up the phone at 2:41 am!!! but that being said, i WAS sleeping. like a NORMAL PERSON. I know i'm not normal but at least you could pretend!

3. it's 4:21am now. you can callll! :)

4. i am the definition of "dating down" these days....sigh.