Monday, August 13, 2007

Omg can't sleep


It is 1:40am in the morning and I am wide awake.

I will have to get up in 5 hours and 20 mins yet I am not even sleepy. I don't know why. Yes tomorrow is my orientation day but I am not even particularly nervous or excited. Work is work right. I guess the 3 or 4 am bedtime habit finally comes around and bites me in the ass. Even though today I was kinda tired during the day, smoked hookah at night, and felt ready for bed when I came home around 12:00, I am not totally awake.

Just read J.R.'s update on his parties and my past party times flashed back to me. Different people different places and different experiences all took the center stage of my mind. It is chaotic random and very distracting. Every 10 mins or so my mind would tell me that I should probably stop thinking about it and just sleep. But that kinda message usually quickly gets drowned in all those other chaotic mixtures in my mind. Also within the mix, a lot of balls and dicks randomly popping up in my mind too. God I guess that makes me gay.

Just go away already!!! I need to sleep. haha I am gonna make a GREAT first day impression with my well aged black circles under my eyes. yeappyyy....

I knew I should have got some pot to smoke instead of hookah tonight. I would be passed out by now fo sho! darn it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

blame those GBU chats we've been having. I am in the same boat as you know. Lots of insomniac nights for me.

Soul Seared Dreamer said...

So how was the orientation day? Hope it went well.