Monday, August 06, 2007

Nut job!

Well, stupid ESPN is taking all versions of this video off youtube. Watch it while you still can. It happened at xgame. This kid named Jake Brown fall from the super vertical for about 50 feet. HE slammed on the floor and his shoe exploded from the impact. He remained still for about 2 mins or so, then walked away from the stadium. People went nuts for his amazing physical ability. However, unfortunately that you can't see in this video, he looked dazed and confused while he was walking. He probably knew what has doing and that people were cheering at him but he probably didn't know what exactly was going on. I mean when you fall 50 ft and then walk away, it is hard to collect your thought I would assume. But the more important question is how the fuck did he walk away. eh... nuts

4 comments:

JUSTIN said...

I was at the gym yesterday working out on the elliptical trainer. I was wearing my iPod but also watching TV and when I saw him fall I said "HOLY SHIT!" a little too loud because people around me looked at me like I was nuts. That kid is bad-ass!

mstpbound said...

HEY! when did you change your About Me section on your blog??? and WHEN did you become BI omg.... -___-''''''' not. allowed! :D

Hamilton said...

yo justin, yeah I know. I already know that skaters don't feel pain but that was really a life threatening fall. But when he stood up and started walking I was like wtf... this is really insane.

hey rishi, I see someone is paying attention haha. I think I come to realization that I actually do want to marry a girl have a family etc... I don't know. I just don't feel like or see myself marrying a guy? Complicated... god you are such a slut and you know what i am talking about!

savante said...

The things people put on youtube :O