Thursday, September 13, 2007

Omg I feel healthy

I feel great right now. I just jacked off. Usually masturbation for gay men is like breakfast. It is something you are supposed to do everyday and we happen to skip it here and there.

Today was different. I was thinking about TH. I wanted to fuck since 8:00am on the way to work. I thought busy work would get me occupied. It indeed did but my mind had a part that was busy thinking about where he could put his cock in me all day long. So I texted him around 10am and he said he would be done with work around 6. Ok that sounds like a fuck plan right? So I was holding and controlling my sex drive all fucking day long. Precum was leaking like a faucet. Amazingly I did all my work fast regardless.

I held my urge, did my roadside 30 mins nap in Pasadena. Then I fought off the urge to head straight to his place, I went to the gym and worked out with unsurpassed efficiency. I mean in a hour I felt dizzy and buff. So that is good enough. When I got into the parking lot I immediately made a phone call. Didn't pick up. 3 calls later I felt desperate. I thought about just dropping by his place. Then the better educated part of me defeated the beast. I will not be that guy who shows up uninvited for a cock. That is just cheap. So I decided to go home jackoff and grab dinner with a friend.

Now the whole day worth of frustration and tension has been released. I have never felt better before. However, I do feel a bit depressed because I wanted sex. oh wellz...

On another note, I think all the conservative religious farts should start having sex with someone. Apparently their wives aren't doing their the favors so maybe they should start fucking each other. Then they would be much happier and stop demonizing other people.

1 comment:

Rebel Yankee said...

Orgasm is truly THE great stress reliever.