Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Some random things

I called in sick today coz my throat hurts. So after I woke up at 11:30am, I proceeded my day with hot guy drooling on connexion.org and shared pictures of hot guys that I was drooling over with my Vice President on AIM. 


Ok Connexion.org is such a crazy place. I wonder if they screen their members and delete all the ugly people's profile when they don't pay attention. I wonder how long my profile will be up there till it is kicked off by the beauty police. It is so scary how MOST of these people look. Yet even more surprising is that these people are supposedly living nearby. I was put into a very weird place. Most of them seem to be out of my league. I mean look at their pictures! They are jet setting to France and Italy spending their summers with a gaggle of model looking friends. When they aren't, they would produce head shot pictures that are than a lot of people's professional pictures, with you guessed it, just a cellphone! All i can see was lots lots 6 packs and giant chests. I mean what is this, did America finally become fit? Or we are just having an extreme case of fat polarization? So we get these mammoth 300+ people walking around then we have these 5% body fat gay painting the town red. I was just roaming and roaming. Sigh... My mom should have not married my dad because imho my dad looks pretty ugly. Anyways, these are some local guys. omfg....


Yes my throat was hurting and I ate some medicine and felt a bit dehydrated. But after seeing these, what choice do I have except to go to the gym?

So I went to the gym. Run run run... run run run, ok about to die, now lift lift lift. However, I have to say I was welcomed with a little surprise. A brand spanking new trainer named Joe. He is this 6'2" blond super athletic built frat bro type of guy who seemed to be very good in bed. So after doing some inclined bench press I racked up the weight a bit and trying to look all tough. He offered spotting services. How can I say no.

"you are a new trainer here!"

"oh yeah my name is Joe. Nice to meet you. So you have been here a while huh is that how you know the new people in and out"

"Yeah I have been here for a year and I train with N"

"oh N. great trainer."

"oh yeah N is great, very down to earth very knowledgeable, and most importantly very gay friendly. There are a lot of gays here in this gym, myself included, so that is very important. If you treat everyone equally you are gonna make good money."

"oh yeah? so there are people who aren't cool with gays?"

"oh i am sure there are some. but anyways, thanks for the help."

So we parted our ways briefly and he came back later to help me with another set of bench. We talked a bit more. He was actually an athlete trainer who specializes in power lifting and acceleration etc. So his training increases the capability of one's body to handle more physical challenges and build muscle mass in short period of time. He of course himself is an athlete who plays football, soccer, rugby, baseball, and basketball. When he said rugby, I repeated "oh rugby." And I had an instant imagine of Ben Cohen the super hunky rugby player from England. I filtered myself so I didn't mum out something like "oh Ben Cohen, famous rugby player, super hot."

After gym, I met up with friend K and had some deep conversation and Sea Urchin Spaghetti topped with soft scrambled eggs. It was DELICIOUS!!

Anyways, today it s pretty superficial. I tried to be more cultured by watching Sally Kern's dialogue regarding why gays are cancers to our society, only to find out that the only thing I wanted to do at that moment was to maul her face off and make it a cum rug. It can't be good for my sleep. So I am keeping today superficial as it is I guess.

1 comment:

dit said...

Hope your throat feel better.

Be careful with those facial cum rags. lol