Tuesday, March 11, 2008

I am sorry the mailbox is full

Yeap you bet your ass it will be.

The bigot Rep. Sally Kern from Oklahoma said the following,




Yes, it is shocking and disgusting. It is just so frustrating when all we want is to be treated equally with respect and then we have people like this holding public offices still spread such animosity to the public. I just don't understand how people could be so twisted...

So, for once, I feel good about what Perez Hilton has to say. He suggested that we should all call in her office and leave our opinions. I called Sally Kern's office and ready to leave her a message. The mail box is full and I can't leave a message. I hope this youtube video catches more fires and really let the public see what kinda bigot they elected in their state.

No comments: