Friday, May 09, 2008

HNT - 4

AS you can see, there is still a lot of work need to be done. But I think my chest is a bit bigger than this since this was taken about 1-2 months ago. God I am so exhausted lately for some reason. I fell asleep at an intersection yesterday right after I was off 110 in Pasadena. This can't be healthy -_-....
------

Received a very random and annoying phone call.

This was actually my fault. 

Two weeks ago I went to the D&G store in South Coast and purchased a soccer t-shirt. Slim fit and good color. the material is very comfortable. So as soon as I tried it on, I liked it.  They were also having a 40% off sales for some reason. I thought, ok 120 bucks for a collar tshirt is a bit far fetched concept but with 40% off that is manageable. After paying I realized this item was apparently inevitably not included in the sale. W/e I paid and left feeling not so great about it. I mean I still love the shirt and I wore it 3 times already so that depreciated it to about 80 bucks on the current value now. But most importantly, the lady, presumably an old Italian, made a very bad impression on me.  She couldn't really speak English all that well and did false advertisement in my opinion and she appeared to be very greedy and superficial. Compared to the other Italian woman who convinced me to buy that 200 bucks bottle of cologne, she was had no sales skill whatsoever.  Even though the cologne lady had this hooker purple lipstick on and her boobs were literally dancing half way out of her dress, I still found her to be exotic and nice toward the end. Now THAT, ladies and gentlemen, I call talent.

Anyways, I got a phone call yesterday at lunch and the number wasn't showing. I have been thinking about my career moves lately so for some stupid reason I thought it might be a recruiter. Ha yeah I know, delusional right? I am a no body and why would recruiter just drop jobs on me this randomly. But that logic totally didn't work at that time, so I happily picked up strange phone call.

"Heelow, Daveeed? Ahm #!@#!#!@ cailoing frah !@#!~~(, weeee goat fortee !#! and woodah leek you !@#!@)"

"hmmm, who is this?"

"xxxxxx (still couldn't make it out), Am cailing from Dolce & Gabanna, we have 40% off, would you like to come in."

oh bitch....

"ah... sure.. how long does the "sale" last?"

"thru the 18th."

"oh then maybe I will go on the 17th (don't really want to go)."

"You should come in this week because then you will have a better selection."

"hmmm ok I guess. sure."

"I am xxxx, and I will be here from 12 to 8pm."

"wow you stay there quite a while huh, ha ha ha, (please hang up bitch)"

"So what time are you coming in."

!!!!! This is no freaking job interview, you don't own me!

"ah.............. maybe later?"

"so how is 6pm"

"er sure....."

"alright david, I will see you at 6pm"

Why am I such a doormat...

----

I am going to write about my little date like fool around experience last Friday, which made me even sadder afterward.

Also I am hating my current fuck buddy, he is utterly useless. Never wants to fuck when I need it, what is the use to have a fuck buddy then. freaking A.

This hot thing just messaged me online and when I replied all he said was oh thanks for your comment. WTF.... So when I asked him what his plan was, he said party, and hopefully to fuck :-). then he left his email for me to trade pictures and said he's got to log off. 

Sigh... why my love life and sex life all kinda just suck...  I guess I am not physically attractive enough. It must be the reason. I wish I could grow a thick skin like lots gays and truly believe that they are the hottest shit in the world even though they are really just hottest shitty mess but still it seems to work. sigh.
Of course when I got some positive energy from this little exchange, I messaged one guy that came up from the top page and I thought was pretty decent. The outcome? silence. Sigh that is right. Story of my life.


1 comment:

dit said...

For what it is worth, I think you look great. In my opinion it is extra great that you are working on looking/feeling better. However, possibly work on it for you. Not these superficial and desperately random others. Love yourself and others will love you for being you. Not the opposite. If your F buddy is just not that into you? Find one that is. Make sense? I understand it is easier said than done.

Chick! Cool out on yourself, what do you mean you are a nobody? Why would a recruiter call you? What the heck? You sound very down on yourself. At the risk of sounding silly, you are cute, smart and gosh darn it . . . People like you. Well, and you like to play Grand theft auto. lol


Ok, enough preaching. lol Have an amazing weekend. Get some sleep. Take care.