Thursday, November 13, 2008

Shop till I drop lol

Well due to the current economic crisis, I felt the need to support our economy at this grassroot level, so I went shopping.  Well... it was more like impulse shopping that in turn supported our economy.  It is my biggest one day purchase so far and I am not regretting it!

I bought a pair of Rock and Republic jeans, perfect fit!



A John Varvato fit polo, it was also a perfect fit, unfortunately, I cannot find a picture to post =/.  But the polo is very thin, and it uses fine material.  It is a combination of wool and cotton and I had to be really careful when I tried it on because the make of the shirt was so thin that I felt I could break it anytime. 

A Mango v-neck Tee.  This one was the cheapest item.  It is a simple purple v-neck tee with a "HE HE" in a thought bubble near my chest area.  The "HE HE" print is pretty unique.  One of the HE stacks on top of another, so it could be read as "hehe" like a light laugh, or in my own dirty mind refers to that I AM FUCKING GAY WITH A PURPLE TEE on.  I think that is pretty hot. Especially they do not align perfectly vertically, so it is like two HE are having doggie sex.  Ok I think I am just a bit crazy on the sexual imagination part...

Shamefully, I don't even remember what my 4th item is.  I mean it is really not my fault because I don't even have the shirt with me yet.  I think it was a Juicy Coutour deep vneck T.  It is not just a plain V neck.  The V shaped opening is very narrow with visible buttons on the side so it is pretty stylish. It is thin, comfortable and fit.  And the best part is that I could pre-purchase this for a Bloomingdale 7 days "friends and family" sale for a 20% discount!  So I am gonna go pick it up this Saturday ha ha.

Finally, my joy and love and totally unplanned purchase (not like other 4 were planned but this one is way out of the ballpark), was a Burberry double breast pea coat.  I bled 1.5k for it XD. It is 43% wool and 57% cotton.  It is pure black and at size 38 it is like tailored just for me.  I tried it on several times and completely fell in love with it.  My decision of buying the coat made the sales lady having an sale orgasm.  She kept selling it to me while I was paying saying what a fantastic purchase it was etc etc. I mean I already paying for it, so the extra compliment just felt a bit forced.  But she was nice since the very beginning, no attitude, no prejudice so I just thought it was cute of her doing that.  She was definitely more responsive to all my other demands as well loool.  On the contrary, my friend and I had a horrible time in the Gucci store and sadly the only salesperson who gave us the cold shoulder was this fugly Asian lady.  God Asians against Asians, what is new?  As soon as my friend asked when there would be a sale, she turned her plastic smile into an even faker smile that I didn't think was achievable by human beings and then left us unattended almost immediately.  I mean bitch please, if I were a Dlist celebrity you would probably be on your knees right now.  The economy is bad and even the stars are scaling back.  You should be happy that you are still working there.  I should totally have complained to the manager.  I mean we did complain and realized we complained to the wrong audience - another salesperson can't do too much to another salesperson lol... but after complaining we lost our steam so we just left... ANYWAYS... wow talking about off topic...

I couldn't find the model of the coat on burberry.com either.  Not sure it is one of their older designs or just aren't sold online.  So I took a picture of myself wearing it in the bathroom XD... I am loving it, what do you think? 


It is going to be 95 degrees this weekend.  At this rate I can probably utilize it twice this winter yipppy....

----

It was such a long shopping day, we walked around for more than 4 hours.  I have to say though, it was really fun, not only because I bought some good stuff but also because my cousin, my friend and I had a good time just talking and relaxing at the South Coast Plaza.  They already have a Christmas tree up!  This picture is taken on the second floor, you see how tall that thing is?  Isn't it pretty!


Then my friend (above) and I later met up with some of her gay friends who came from New York at the Abbeys.  Then met up with one of her gay coworker who is pretty cute at Heat Lounge or something like that.  It got too crowded and hot so we left there and went to Here Bar and danced our ass off.  It was so much fun but we were way too spent.  I mean shopping then straight out and drinking and partying was a bit much for one day. 

Ah... I am tired now... need to go sleep now.  Study shows that sleeping helps with weight loss.  

2 comments:

dit said...

Some very nice purchases. You look fantastic! No seriously!

Hamilton said...

aww thank you dit ^^.