Saturday, September 05, 2009

oh nos, my friend left LA

one of my best friend left LA and moved to new york with her new boyfriend. the timing coudln't be better, he got a really high paying job, they are in love and she was laid off. So i guess there wasn't much of an option left here. I thought she was close a friend of mine but I didn't know she was worth crying for. yes I cried the night she left. I dont know what I am crying for though. the fact that she left or the fact that this signals a brand new era of my life.

6 comments:

letopho said...

but LA is the place to be!

dit said...

I am sorry your friend moved. But maybe you can go and visit Manhattan. I love Manhattan, Manhattan will always be my mistress. I hope you are doing ok, despite your friend moving.

Dean Grey said...

Hamilton!

I think it's terribly sweet that you cried. Good, no, great friends will do that to you sometimes.

You two can still stay in touch, right? So all hope is not lost!

-Dean

dccised said...

why do you have so many chinese fans.

but back to the subject. my boyfriend left to take an internship in new jersey for the summer.

i didn't cry but i threw stuff around the room and have been sulking ever since.

Anonymous said...

hey I recently just started reading your blog. How are things going for you now?

letopho said...

i'm thinking you moved on to tumblr. Link please!