Monday, August 18, 2008

Straight to bedroom is really that much better if you don't think about it afterward

I talked to this guy on and off for a while, and it's been on and off for a long time.  I really didn't think it was going anywhere for a while.  But today all of sudden, progress has been made in a very dramatic fashion.  I was checking my email and we talked back and forth email and then switched to text in the middle of the day and then before I knew it we decided to meet up after we both finishing workout.


I had a super long day.  Left work around 8:30 and started working out around 845, when I finished showering it was already 10:00 pm.  I really thought we wouldn't meet up anymore, but he was totally up for it.  So we bot drove to a tea place and got tea and talked.

I have to say it was kinda awkward here and there, and he did look a bit different from his picture but not in a bad way.  However, I don't know if I am super tired or I was just indifferent, I didn't feel any hot for this guy which is surprising because I really thought he was very doable.  He wasn't really too spontaneous on the conversation so I actually had to try to make topics happen.  We ended up talking quite a bit without that awkwardness anymore but I felt so blah afterward.  

Now I am thinking if we met on a Sunday afternoon at his house we would probably have done it and totally not gonna think about this afterward.  But I am looking for a bit more than that at this stage in my life and he totally wasn't.  So for me I guess that killed all the interest for me.  I think he told me that when I asked him, he either wasn't attracted to me and tried to send that message in a nicer way or he was just really want to fuck around.  If it is the latter I don't really think I want to go through that much trouble to schedule and have sex with him because I learned over time that sex is  really about quality not the quantity.  However, overall I think I was just really disappointed that he just wanted to fuck around and we both don't feel the hots for each other.  So after a courteous conversation of one hour, I called the night and left. 

I just think it is probably not smart to know anyone worthwhile on a4a, i know right, what an easy concept. Anyways nothing too exciting on the love side.


---


Sunday afternoon, my VP treated me dinner for my upcoming bday and we had dinner at Cafe La Bohem in West Hollywood.  It was such a lovely place I highly recommended it.

Also Mr. 8 and I talked again and he wanted to fuck last week but at the time he asked me to go to his place I was still at work. I know how sad right.  So hopefully we can do it again soon he is so good... Sigh he is on the same boat with that guy I met tonight though. But at least he is hot, super endowed and good at sex so it is totally worth it. 

3 comments:

mstpbound said...

ugh, i totally know what you're talking about wrt a4a. losers, the lot. i hope that all has been well! the summer has been SO SO busy :/ and school starts for me next monday...i'll call you sometime this evening!!

mstpbound said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
savante said...

So difficult traversing this gay footpath with so many obstacles around :)