Monday, June 23, 2008

My future husband turned out to be straight

As I mentioned two posts ago, I met this super cool guy whom I fell for immediately is now confirmed to be straight.

As we planned before, we worked out today. He waved at me afar and we shook hand and got down to business. Today I got to know him a lot more and we chatted about everything. The more I talked to him the more I liked him. We talked about our love for the new BMW 335i and how we both wished to get one. He, I know for a fact, can afford one, but he said he wanted to save money and get a house first. Omg how sweet is that right?

He was just so cute today. But the truth has to come out and I confirmed the fact that I already knew. He has a blond girlfriend for two years already and his girlfriend is also in the architecture profession. I literally lost my focus when he was talking about his girlfriend. I put up this smile and tried not to sound disappointed. We moved on quickly onto other things. But deep down I was so sad.

I mean he is a completely stranger but he is one of those people just give you the "he is the one" type. I have never felt that for any other guys I have ever met. I don't I just got really depressed.

On the other note, I met up this guy I met online and I drove down to his place in Long Beach. We had sex for 3 and half hours. I mean of course the bulk of it wasn't anal sex but he did fuck a good half hour and toward the end I was literally begging him to cum because it was getting so rough and too long for my tastes. There was plenty kissing and cuddling, as well as blowing and fucking and I came twice. I also got three hickies, I know so juvenile...

It was a great release.

But it was fucking shitty because all I have left now is an empty space, I want a fucking husband, god damn it. Now I wish everyone was gay or I wasn't gay, this is so hard and so much work. My love life is literally like a craps shoot. I have yet seen a guy like this, so easy to talk to, so down to earth and so focused. He is also so well educated and smart and sooo manly.

Sigh, this really sucks. I mean the hours long session was a high point of my weekend but now it is as meaningless as a pile of poop.

7 comments:

dit said...

Awe, you poor thing. I feel so bad for you. As you said, you knew he was straight, but when things like this get confirmed. It can take the winds out of your sails.

It is so not easy to find a husband. I have several friends in the same situation. Internet dating can be hell. However, you never know, My better half and I found each other online. So, hang in there.

Hamilton said...

sigh, only time will tell huh haha.

Unknown said...

i soo know what you mean...its soo hard...finding a husband
hehehehe
too bad about that guy
but you find someone i know it ^^
just be positive ^^

Phoenix said...

yes it can be hard finding a husband [though im not particularly looking]
I have this cousin who seemed doomed to a life of solitude until a few days ago...she met a guy and talked about him just like you did up here. I thought to myself is she can find love, then damn it all of us can

Angus said...

awww. maybe you're scraping the barrel...

dit said...

Hope you are doing ok. Maybe you are in love?

Fancy Pants said...

Yeh, I always like the straight ones, the laid back, masculine, sexy, down-to-earth guys who are ready to marry, and think about kids, and of course those guys are, ahem, pretty straight. So far anyway. But if you and I are both looking for that, then there are obviously guys like us out there, right? I think it works that way, or it should . . .